Translate

woensdag 27 mei 2015

Teresa Gahart Bindewald and the altar.




Sent yesterday at 4:44PM PT, October 18, 2013
Dear Members of the Vorstand, Leaders of the Free Association for Anthroposophy, and Judith von Halle:
Please refer now to the book titled "Rudolf Steiner's Mission and Ita Wegman" and open to the chapter "Rudolf Steiner's Mission," pages 113-118, where I gave to Dr. Wegman the imagination concerning the Altar from which I teach in unison with my friend Christian Rosenkreutz and it is printed:
Christian Rosenkreutz in the blue on the left Rudolf Steiner in the red on the right
"I hold the Sun Within Me As King he leads me into the world...."
At the end of the meditation, I then drew the Altar, with a left facing arrow.
I am Rudolf Steiner. I arrived back at the Altar spiritually, here in the United States in 2002 at the age of 40, just as I said I would in 1922, and in my new position on the left side. I can only be fully spiritually recognized by highly initiated individualities and have no desire to lecture again in quite the same way as before. I will not be repeating what I taught in the past. As I will not be recognized by most people for a long period of time, I have brought with me two physical manifestations, with profound meanings and symbolism, of this Guiding Altar of Humanity, the Mother Lodge that I teach from along with my friend Christian Rosenkreutz and the other Masters. It takes basic common discernment to understand the miracles that are presented here. Please review the remainder of this letter and then watch this video with the link provided immediately below. Fast forward to the 28 minute mark and view the video up to at least the 55 minute mark in order to see the two Altar manifestations:
https://vimeo.com/55920545Please understand this deeply: because so few people are able to recognize me, including reincarnated Anthroposophists, I needed to have organic, natural and symbolically meaningful physical manifestations of the Altar to 'prove' my work at the Altar!
It is time for me to return to Dornach and bring forth the new, with the focus on this Altar in the Christ Sun Oracle, the Mother Lodge. I need the platform from the Goetheanum now as many more people are becoming aware of our direct teachings from the Altar and I am further spiritually preparing for this to happen . My teachings now are focused out of the Novalis entelechy. More will be explained later on the complexities of how Masters combine with one another.
Also, please read below of the previous attempts at contact I have made with you, the leadership of the Society. My first attempt, in 2007, was to Mr. Prokofieff and Dr. Sease, due to their karma; I was not recognized. It should be noted I referenced the spiritual contributions of Mr. Tomberg in this communication, which has allowed for the Altar beings, for Christian Rosenkreutz and I to further our karma together in penetrating further the spiritual scientific path in through the Church. The only way to overcome the darkness is to become part of it. My friend, Christian Rosenkreutz, who incarnated along with me until we were both 30 and initiated me upon her passing, also sacrificed her life to overcome the darkness in the Church, similar to what I did for all of you in the Anthroposophical Society. We continually further penetrate into the world. Mr. Valentin Tomberg prepared for our work together and for this and I am extremely grateful. Mr. Prokofieff, unfortunately, wrote and spoke of what he did not understand.
The next two attempts at contact with you, the full Vorstand, in 2011 and 2012, have gone unheeded and with no reply.
While I was unable to use the vessel of the Society due to the lack of integration of the Platonic stream, I was able, on April 2, 2004, to descend into the vessel that the reincarnated Daniel Nichol Dunlop has created here in the United States. It is duly noted Judith von Halle received the stigmata in the days following and is indeed carrying forward her mission with the Altar Beings, in my experience.
I am sickened, embarrassed, and ashamed at the messages coming out of the Goetheanum. Arrogance, exclusivity, negativity and overly intellectual teachings DO NOT represent in any manner the spiritual scientific path that I created and continue to teach from. These messages DO NOT represent in any manner the wholeness of my work or the welcoming attitude that must be extended to every human being in the movement!
I am truly ashamed at what has been done with my good name coming from the worldwide headquarters that should be setting an example for all.
I hereby demand your resignations. I will be returning to Dornach to lead the Anthroposophical movement as soon as possible. Please contact my personal assistant in the USA, Mr. John Briggs, at XXXXXXXX, to prepare arrangements for our travel to meet with all of you together before December 15, 2013. I expect a resignation letter from each of you to be handed to me after our meeting together. There will be many changes ahead.
At that time, I would also like to meet with the leaders of the Free Association and Judith. Please also contact John to work out the details.
I will then continue mostly working with those pupils closest to me who are highly initiated; their spiritual identities will be held in confidence. I am expecting more reincarnated Anthroposophists, or those not incarnated in the early 1900's but whom I have deep karma with as the 48, to meet me now, mostly, at the Goetheanum. I will not tolerate any gossip about "who is whom." Glorification of any individual, past or present, will also not be tolerated. These people are normal human beings with very different lives and sometimes different missions than the past. Every student on the spiritual scientific path has enough on their hands with their own initiations then to be distracted in this way! We also are not interested in what other people think our missions are.
Please set aside all expectations, biases and prejudices. Please, for my health and well being, I ask that it not be predetermined what I am supposed to be like physically or spiritually or how I am supposed to write, speak or present myself. Please understand how difficult this entire situation is. My mission is much different now and the present and future is nothing like the past. There is no reason to repeat myself and I have every reason to bring in the new, which will not be understood unless one is objective, does not intellectualize the teachings, and understands we are preparing ahead. There must be no preconceived notions. I have sacrificed everything to be here and will live out my mission in the way right for me, and the Altar Beings, regardless of your opinions or the opinions of others.
The initiation to the Altar, becoming one with Jesus Christ and Anthroposophia is challenging, so challenging in fact, even close students who have reincarnated are still striving to experience the Damascus event and the 2nd crucifixion, etc. Because of this, it became necessary to have the physical manifestations of the Altar which are, in their fullness when understood, a picture of the raising from the grave. This is also a recapitulation of Novalis' initiation at the grave of Sophie von Kuhn, which lives very deeply for me. "I," Rudolf Steiner, am working out of the Novalis Being, who was a mystic. Of course, my birth date and time is reflective of this although out of sequence.
I have been engaging and working with reincarnated Anthroposophists for over ten years, in private. I have been raising my children. I have been enacting spiritual events, alchemically transforming from the Altar, and from behind the scenes. I am now ready to step forth and engage my leadership and business skills, and to use my spiritual inspiration to propel the movement forward in a positive way, where each individual is honored, no matter what his/her stream may be.
Love and compassion will prevail.
It is time for me to return to Dornach. Even if only a few of you understand, this must come to pass.
Judith, I look forward to meeting you.
Teresa Gahart Bindewald
Novalis and the Return of Rudolf Steiner
This email will also be posted on Face Book in the group titled "Anthroposopshy" with 2,400 members and and to a group dedicated to discussing the teachings of Judith von Halle, with 240 members. It will also be emailed to all the Anthroposophical Society branches.
+++++++
A further description of the Altar imagination from the book (see attached):
Please reference the Altar imagination, meditation, and drawing I left for Dr. Wegman, published in the book "Rudolf Steiner's Mission and Ita Wegman" in the chapter describing my mission, pages 113-118: "I hold the Sun within me... As King he leads me into the world..... About the second section of lines, Steiner said that one should think of oneself in a white garment, walking towards the Altar, Christian Rosenkreutz with a blue stole standing to the left, Rudolf Steiner himself with a red stole standing to the right. One must think of this Altar in the spiritual world. On another occasion Rudolf Steiner said that in the spiritual world the figures wearing these stoles stand side by side." One will also notice a left arrow at the end of the drawing. "I," Rudolf Steiner, have now moved to the left to lead the earthly stream, out of Elijah.
Rudolf Steiner Jesus Christ (ourselves when interwoven) Christian Rosenkreutz (I hold the Sun Within Me)
The first gravestone physical manifestation of the Altar you will see the names as they were left with Dr. Wegman:
John Paul Steiner "Sun Me Holden" for CR
(As the meditation originally given to me by my friend CR)
The second gravestone manifestation is the full Altar at the Christmas Conference:
Steiner Jesus Christ Master Jesus Christian Rosenkreutz Manu (with ego of John the Baptist)
+++++++
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 9:38 PM
Subject: First teaching: Novalis and the Return of Rudolf Steiner
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Teresa Gahart Bindewald
To: "virginia.sease@goetheanum.ch" <virginia.sease@goetheanum.ch>; "paul.mackay@goetheanum.ch" <paul.mackay@goetheanum.ch>; "seija.zimmermann@goetheanum.ch" <seija.zimmermann@goetheanum.ch>; "sergej.prokofieff@goetheanum.ch" <sergej.prokofieff@goetheanum.ch>; "justus.wittich@goetheanum.ch" <justus.wittich@goetheanum.ch>; "renaute.braun@goetheanum.ch" <renaute.braun@goetheanum.ch>; "monika.clement@goetheanum.ch" <monika.clement@goetheanum.ch>; "ute.fischer@goetheanum.ch" <ute.fischer@goetheanum.ch>; "tanja.hietsch@goetheanum.ch" <tanja.hietsch@goetheanum.ch>; "andrea.jeserich@goetheanum.ch" <andrea.jeserich@goetheanum.ch>; "bodov.plato@goetheanum.ch" <bodov.plato@goetheanum.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 2:08 PM
Subject: First teaching: Novalis and the Return of Rudolf Steiner
Dear Executive Council members:
This will be the third time I have contacted you since 2007. I have been filled with deep sorrow that you did not recognize me. I have also been filled with profound sorrow that my karma and the karma of the Altar Beings with the members of the Anthroposophical Society could not be realized due to the lack of integration of the Platonic stream and the over intellectualized spiritual scientific teachings emanating from the core.
I am unable to wait any longer as my friend Christian Rosenkreutz and I must begin our work publicly together now from and with our colleagues at the Altar, in America and from the West Coast. Jesus Christ and the Altar teachers, together we have found it necessary to create a new spiritual vessel that honors both the Platonic and Aristotelian streams, and all the spiritual streams and religions that we are now joyously able to teach the spiritual scientific path through due to the profound sacrifice of my friend, named The Eloha Organization, or Eloha. The Anthroposophical Society as it currently stands spiritually in it's painfully intellectualized and hardened state is indeed included in the vast, worldwide Altar teachings of the Christ and Sophia. This does not negate all the loving deeds that have been given over the years by Society members and leaders to Michael and the Altar beings; each and every member or human being that strives has been and will continue to be honored, and lovingly so, as they continue carrying their unique missions out into the world.
It is done.
These are my experiences, of course. Please discern for yourself.
There truly are no words that would effectively communicate my sorrow in that I am having to write this particular email.
Regards,
Teresa Gahart
From: Sergej Prokofieff <sergej.prokofieff@goetheanum.ch>
To: Teresa Bindewald
Sent: Thu, March 29, 2007 2:50:51 AM
Subject: Gravestones
Dear Mrs. Bindewald
Thank you for your e-mail with pictures and the package with the photos. In regard to its content we have to say that we cannot quite follow the connection between the high esoteric and spiritual content of the message, the drawing Rudolf Steiner gave to Ita Wegman in the book you mentioned and the sequence of the names you discovered upon the gravestones. We regret this but at the same time we hope that you will understand and acknowledge that this kind of connection is not our aproach to the esoteric themes of Anthroposophy.
Sincerely yours
Virginia Sease
Sergei Prokofieff
-- Sekretariat:
Ute Fischer
Tel ++41-61-7064311
Fax ++41-61-7064314
e-mail: ute.fischer@goetheanum.ch
Private Video on Vimeo
vimeo.comVimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.
Private Video on Vimeo
Vimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.
vimeo.com

Vimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.
VIMEO.COM

THE NEED FOR DISCERNMENT: PART 2
The All American Occult Theater of the Absurd has recently made its debut right here on this Anthroposophy FB site. While it has been at least 10 years in the making behind the scenes, this tragi-comedy-mystery-drama starring the one and only Teresa Gahart (TG) who plays the leading role as a Super-Initiate unparalleled in the history of humanity, who has become the earthly spokes-person for a wide array of lofty Initiates and Masters referred to as “Altar-Beings.” According to her own recent testimony she has spent the last few decades welcoming back reincarnating VIP Anthoposophist’s and claims to be well on her way to gathering around her an elect core group of 48 elite members, whom she refers to as “pupils closest to me who are highly initiated” who are being prepared to make up the inner-circle or nucleus of the chosen-ones who will assist her in realizing the lofty mission being advocated by the altar-beings that she serves. She’s been keeping score “I'm batting a dozen a decade, so I have several more people to go.” This messianic mission is obviously not just limited to Anthroposophy for it comes into focus in what she variously calls the “Guiding Altar of Humanity” the “Manu Oracle” the “Christ Sun Oracle” and the “Mother Lodge that I teach from along with my friend Christian Rosenkreutz (CR) and the other Masters.” In the meantime the above mentioned exclusive inner circle of individuals are being initiated into what resembles a New-Age cult centered around what are said to be two miraculously endowed sets of grave-stones referred to as the Manu-Oracle or “Christ Sun Oracle” where Gahart has been in direct contact with the various Masters who are said to provide direct access to the new-mysteries. The cemetery in which these magical initiatory stones which are said to provide proof of her claims is located in California near Gahard’s childhood home. Where better to launch a divergent Anthroposophical offshoot than sunny California considered a mecca of the new age movement and once the scene of gold-rush-fever. It is also within this same graveyard that her oft mentioned best friend the illustrious Christian Rosenkreutz is said to lie buried. According to a recent narrative that TG referred to as “a fictional, yet true story” CR, who was incarnated as a women may have worked humbly as a barista in a coffee shop in the Bay Area.
THE IMPORTANCE OF RESPECTING HUMAN FREEDOM
Here’s where some of the tragicomedy comes in, while everyone who has entered deeply into the guiding principles of esotericism knows that humility and modest reserve are the Hallmark of the true Initiate, Gahart has turned this on its head through her brazen self-promotion, that can be likened to an all-American advertising campaign. She has mentioned business skills as one of her numerous talents. The shortened version of her spiritual credentials referenced below, which bears within it allot of esoteric-name-dropping which is obviously meant to impress credulous people who are blind to the charade, and all to ready to gain an ego-boost by participate in this rather blatant self-aggrandizing aimed at gaining influence over others clothed in the mantle of a lofty spiritual mission. She has obviously exempted herself and the 48 “highly initiated individuals” from the following moral-guideline that she recently shared “Glorification of any individual, past or present, will… not be tolerated.” After all she “can only be fully spiritually recognized by highly initiated individualities” and as she reiterates I can only be “spiritually seen by those who are ready”. In other words those who do fully spiritually recognize her are spontaneously raised to the rank of highly initiated individuals. Such pretentious assertions together with the purported magical influence of the gravestones can have a seductive appeal directed at the human will which resides below the threshold of ordinary consciousness. For those undertaking spiritual development Pride, self-inflation and self-righteousness which conveys feelings of being superior to others is among the most powerful tempters that one encounters upon crossing the threshold.
Brief Summary of TG’s Initiatory biography: The meeting with the grave, 4 yrs of age….. The meeting with my friend CR, 6 years of age, 1968. Isis/Osiris initiation at the Altar, ages 7-8. Uniting with CR age 30 at her death. Spiritual scientific training directly through CR. Full re-opening of clairvoyance,etc. 1998. The meeting with Michael. The Damascus event, with CR at the Altar with Jesus Christ,. 1999.. Reuniting with the Christ Sun Being, 10/2000, Benares, India. Chymical wedding initiation by CR January -July 2001, Grail initiation Feb- March 2001, experience of the second crucifixion March 21, 2001, first experience of Rudolf Steiner ever, in the spiritual world, March 30, 2001….Transfer of RS 'I' March 20 and 21, 2002. This summary does not include any details regarding the Manu-oracle and her direct access to the masters, which she often refers to.
As I’ve mentioned before; for clear thinking and discerning individuals schooled in Anthroposophy all this spiritual-self-promotion tends to undermine TG’s credibility in the eyes of those who have lovingly absorbed the threefold understanding of good and evil which Rudolf Steiner often elaborated in his writings, lectures as well as its artistic embodiment in the Sculptural Group originally meant to be the focal point of the first Goetheanum. Although the initiatory experiences that she refers to may be very real to her, they can come across to those who have developed their own faculty for moral-intuitions as being Luciferically inspired. And what she has presented as “proofs” which has convinced her of the authenticity of her spiritual experiences, reflected for example in the configuration of grave-stones and the various interpretations that TG has brought into a connection with Rudolf Steiner’s Altar sketch, leave a lot to be desired when even a cursory examination is undertake.
However people who have ventured to question these grandiose claims are quickly denounced and dismissed as reincarnated Pharisees and Sadducees or they are said to be brain bound and stuck in a rigidified frozen fundamentalist version of Anthroposophy that regularly resorts to quoting RS, while TG prides herself as being free of all that baggage from the past, She states for example that in 1999 three years before Rudolf Steiner is said to have incorporated within her she "still [had] no intellectual knowledge of Rudolf Steiner's written work" often reiterating that she hasn’t immersed herself in these outdated Anthroposophical teachings from the past but rather receives her superior esoteric knowledge directly from CR the Masters and of course Rudolf Steiner and the Christ himself.
The discreet manner in which the publication Rudolf Steiner’s Mission and Ita Wegman, which contains the sketch by Rudolf Steiner (P 148) that TG often uses as one of the main points of departure for the Alar imagination that’s stands at the core of her impulse, stands in marked contrast to the pretentious and indiscreet manner in which TG publically flaunts her spiritual superstar status. Not to mention the discreet manner which Steiner exemplified regarding such esoteric matters.
One of my questions is, how can people be left free which when confronted with the overwhelming array of spiritual entities that according to TG are being focused through her? Anyone who has delved deeply into Anthroposophy is well aware of the central importance that Steiner placed upon individual freedom, “ and that infringing upon this “ethical individualism” by wielding spiritual authority goes against the guiding principles of this Consciousness Soul Age.
The Plot Thickens
The plot has recently begun to thicken, after three failed attempts to convince the Vorstand (executive council) of the Anthroposophical Society at the Goetheanum in Dornach Switzerland of the importance of her mission. According to her previously quoted assessment they cannot therefore be highly initiated individualiies. She has recently thrown down the gauntlet for the last time, on October 18th, 2013, speaking boldly and directly now as Rudolf Steiner and demanding the resignation of the present leadership by December 15th, 2013 after which time she/he would take over the leadership of the society and thereafter put the Anthroposophical Society on a new course that will right all the wrong perpetrated by the present leadership. These efforts would include reaching out to Judith von Halle and those who have taken an interest in her work as well as the Tombergian's who have long felt excluded and alienated from the society. As she explained in her letter to the Vorstand “It is time for me to return to Dornach and bring forth the new, with the focus on this Altar in the Christ Sun Oracle, the Mother Lodge. I need the platform from the Goetheanum now….”
It is interesting to note that many facets of the agenda being promoted by TG in relation to the Anthroposophical Society relates fairly closely to that advocated by Robert Powell. See his article Valentin Tomberg: A Platonic Soul which can be accessed using the following link.http://www.sophiafoundation.org/…/valentin%20tomberg%20plat…
According to Mrs. Gahart one of the main failings of the Anthoposophical Society and its leadership has been the lack of integration of the Platonic Stream. In her letter to the Vorstand TG expresses her gratitude to “ Mr. Valentin Tomberg [who] prepared for our work…. and for this I am extremely grateful. Mr. Prokofieff, unfortunately, wrote and spoke of what he did not understand.” Robert Powell translated the Meditations of the Tarot book authored by Tomberg into English and has been a long time promoter of his work which has placed him at odds with Sergei Prokofieff who’s book The Case of Valentin Tomberg; Anthroposophy or Jesuitism (1998) and more recently Valentin Tomberg and Anthroposophy A Problematic Relationship which appeared in English in 2005. Mr. Powell who happens to be a long time personal friend is also very sympathetic to Judith von Halle another controversial personage within Anthroposophical circles whom Prokofieff has been writing critically about. Robert Powell is also a prominent member of the Star Fire group devoted to Star Wisdom – Astrosophy. To bolster her claims as the reincarnated Novalis (Raphael-John the Baptist-Elijah entelechy) TG presents Astrosophical evidence in one of her videos based on Steiner’s indications regarding correspondences between the death chart of an excarnating individuality and their subsequent birth chart upon reimbodiment. TG later admitted that the evidence provided is out of sequence since it uses the death chart of Raphael Santi the Renaissance painter rather than that of Novalis which would be more in accord with Steiner's indications. TG recently stated “in my experience Dr. Powell's work contains many spiritual scientific truths. I will be forever grateful to him in proving many experiences I have had against his own, written and readily available to anyone. I do not have a personal relationship with Dr. Powell.” In other words Mrs. Gahart has been influenced by Robert Powell's work indirectly and may have received some assistance from a member of the Starfire Astrosophical research group one of whom shows up in her FB friends list or an affiliate.
Admittedly the Anthroposophical Society has since Rudolf Steiner’s death drifted off course from what he intended, and the alleged danger of hardening into a form of orthodoxy which has led to sectarian exclusions also holds some validity. I have also taken an interest in Tomberg’s and Judith von Halle’s work and agree with some of Robert Powell’s perspectives, however I don’t agree with his assessment that the dismissal of Elizabeth Vreede from the original Vorstand and not integrating Tombergs work into mainstream Anthroposophy has resulted in the lack of integration of the Platonic stream. Tomberg resigning from the Anthroposophical Society and later joining the Catholic church was instramental in inviting some of the criticism that Prokofieff brings. I’m also familiar with Prokofieff’s writings and have had personal conversations with him regarding some of the issues referenced above, in which I expressed my disagreement with some aspects of his approach, especially regarding the von Halle controversy which he has helped to stir up. My point being that members of the Anthroposophical Society or non members who have taken an interest in Spiritual Science are quite capable of using their own faculty of discernment without needing a member of the Vorstand to pre-think for them on such issues, once again spiritual-authority crops up as an issue. On the other hand Prokofieff has written one of the few esoteric biographies of Novalis whom TG claims to be. In other words the Society obviously has its problems many of which were set in motion long before the present Vorstand members took up office, However based on my own insights the remedy being proposed by Teresa Gahart is worse than the disease its intend to cure